Our founder and many of our staff are Thai Buddhists who passionately believe in helping others and compassion in action. We want to give something back to the community that supports us. Therefore, at The Lazy Frog we are devoting some of our time for doing something nice for other people.
In particular, we appreciate the many key worker professions in the public sector where people are on their feet all day, working long hours in difficult conditions.
For these workers, we offer a one-hour massage for the price of a 30-minute session.
All you need to do is book an appointment for any free slot on a Wednesday. Bring your staff identity badge with you. See below for more details for this month.
May: MOD & Military
Each month we like to offer a small discount to those public sector workers who provide a service to the community.
So, for our community offer this May, we're offering members of the UK military and Ministry of Defence workers a one hour massage any Wednesday for the price of a 30-minute session (£35).
All you need to do is book a one hour session on any Wednesday this May, pop a note in the comments/requests field that you're military or MOD, and bring your staff or service identity card along to your appointment.
* This offer is also available to veterans provided you have a valid veterans card.
Every month, we select one of the following public sector* professions to be eligible for a discounted one-hour massage. We will then choose another profession for the following month and announce it on social media. We do this to prevent all the professions trying to book in the same month, and being disappointed due to the offer being over-subscribed. This way, we ensure that workers from the different professions get an equal opportunity to benefit.
The list of eligible public sector professions are shown below. The currently selected profession is highlighted along with the offer month:
- Fire Service
- Police Service
- Charity & Volunteer Workers
- Social Workers
- Care Workers
- Prison & Probation Service
- MOD & Military (May 2022)
All you need to do is let us know that you're taking advantage of this offer, and bring along your staff identity badge when you come for your treatment. There is a limit of one free treatment per person.
* For private sector workers (e.g. contracted service providers, waste collectors, etc.) we may be able to offer substantial discounts. Please ask your employer to contact us.
Discounted Massage Terms & Conditions
We hope you understand that we have to define some terms & conditions around this offer, so please read this section carefully.
- You must be a member of an eligible profession to get a discounted foot or head, neck & shoulder massage.
- The discount is a 1 hour session for the price of a 30 minute session (£35). Subject to availability, you can ask for a longer session (or a different type of massage) and you will only pay the difference.
- You can only have ONE discounted massage within the calendar month open to your profession. Check above to see if your profession is eligible for a free massage this month.
- You must tell us that you are an eligible worker when you make a booking.
- You must present your staff identity badge when you come for your appointment. If you forget to bring it with you, you will not benefit from this offer.
- Dmassage bookings are subject to availability. We prioritise Wednesdays (our 'community day') for eligible workers, and you can book any free slot that day.
- We cannot guarantee that you will get a massage if we are fully booked, or if we have no openings that match your own schedule.
- Discounted massage bookings are non-transferrable. You cannot give your booking to any third party (friend, colleague, family member, etc.)
We reserve the right to amend these conditions, determine eligibility and give or refuse service at our discretion.
We will donate £2 from every pregnancy massage to the For Life Thailand charity. For Life Thailand supports over 400 disabled children in Thailand, primarily in Chai Nat, Uthai Thani, Pathum Thani and Nonthaburi.
They provide direct services for disabled children, such as physiotherapy, wheelchairs, special education, speech and language therapy, vocational training etc. A large part of this is welfare for parents, especially mothers and grandmothers, who benefit from a strong support network to help them meet the needs of their children.
On Wednesdays, you can donate 100% of the profits of any other, fully paid massage to charity. This is only available on Wednesdays, and you must tell us you are booking a "charity massage" when you make your appointment.
The money we reserve for charities will be set aside and donated as lump sums at regular intervals throughout the year. We will divide the charity funds equally between the following charities:
- Cancer Research
- Great Ormond Street Hospital
- British Heart Foundation
- Alzheimer's Society
We may vary the list of charities from year to year, to ensure that other charities also get the benefit of our donations. Let us know your favourite!